Quality Assurance Office at IUS was established by IUS Board of Trustees Decision adopted on June 22, 2011.
It was officially set up with the appointment of Quality Assurance Manager on October 1, 2011.
Quality Assurance Office is essential part of IUS internal quality assurance system. The goals and mission of this system are:
· Quality enhancement in all areas of IUS operation;
· To assure compliance and compatibility with European QA practice and guidelines;
· To contribute to the development of common European framework for HEIs and quality assurance;
· To stimulate the development of IUS;
· To provide outstanding education and produce research that will be recognised locally, nationally and internationally.
For more information on Quality Assurance Office please click here.
You may contact Quality Assurance Office via : email@example.com
And IUS Quality Assurance Manager at : firstname.lastname@example.org
++387 33 957 108