The aim of this project is not pure completion, but rather a learning process that will tomorrow result at least one enterprise that will be able to survive and employ people.
IUS Business Plan Competition would represent the comprehensive platform that would assist to student entrepreneurs and their teams in developing and launching their businesses. Further, this competition would provide the network for brainstorming, feedback and future business opportunities.
A realistic Business Idea, which is well elaborated on minimum of six pages, should be delivered by March 21st to firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf. format) or in hard copy to LEC office (B F1.34). All business ideas will be reviewed by honorable committee. Only feasible idea will pass to the final round.
In the final round, participants will have to write a real business plan. Candidates should follow the guidelines provided below:
• Your Business Plan minimum value must be 100.000 Euro
• Sharia Compliant
• BP must be possible and feasible
• BBI Bank will have ultimate right of refusal for submitted projects; however, given the quality of
• Students and work from the International University of Sarajevo, it is unlikely that a winning project will not be of sufficient quality. Merit is expected to be the primary criteria for business plan selection
• BBI Bank requires that students own at least 20% of a proposed business plan so that the
• Competition is not abused as an avenue for non-students to promote their projects.
For Business Plan Guideline please visit http://lec.ius.edu.ba/blog.
For more information please contact Leadership and Entrepreneurship Center.
+387 33 957 423