International Workshop and Conference "Urban and Architectural Design Problems in the Contemporary City: The Case of Sarajevo"
From 10-14th of November, 2014, International University of Sarajevo (BiH), Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice (Poland), PWSZ University in Racibórz (Poland) is organizing the International Conference and Workshop. This will take place at the Amphitheatre Ground Floor, Building A at the International University of Sarajevo (IUS).
1. Redefinition of the central urban area of Sarajevo.
2. Strengthening the main composition axes of the urban heart of Sarajevo.
3. Creating a linear city along the transport spines & revalorisation of post-industrial areas.
• Professor Joanna Sokołowska-Moskwiak
• Professor Ewa Stachura
• Lecturer Tijana Tufek-Memišević