|Assistant Professor||Computer Sciences and Engineering||International University Of Sarajevo||2021|
|Associate Professor||Infocommunication Engineering||Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics||2021|
|Senior Lecturer||Infocommunication Engineering||Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics||2019|
|Assistant Professor||Infocommunication Engineering||Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics||2017|
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE.
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery, ACM.
- Participation in the International ERASMUS mobility: Teaching Exchange Program at Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH), Karlskrona, Sweden.
- Teaching imparted (Degree, Master, Doctorate): Degree, Master.
- Cisco Network Academy Instructor, Cisco Network Academy, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
International Certificates Earned in the Networking Sector:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA 200-120), 12.06.2015
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA 200-125), 14.02.2020
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301),14.02.2020
- CCNA V6.0 and CCNA V7.0: Instructor level
- Certificate of Participation as an active Instructor in the Cisco Networking Academy
- Certificates of Participation in IPD weeks
International Certificates Earned in the Network Security Sector:
- Fortinet Network Security Expert Certification NSE1 Network Security Associate, 24.05.2020
- Fortinet Network Security Expert Certification NSE2 Network Security Associate, 24.05.2020
- Arabic (mother tongue).
- French (Native speaker).
- English (Fluent).
- Russian (Fluent).
- Ukrainian (Fluent).
- Future Networks, Future Internet, Quality of Service, Communication Network Resilience, Flow-based Networking, Fault-Tolerant Routing, Network Security, Software-Defined Networking, and Cloud Computing.
- Main Teaching courses: Fundamentals of IP Networks, Industrial Practical Training, Information Systems and Internet, Local Area Networks, Protection of Corporate Networks, Management and Optimization in Telecommunication Systems, Control and Routing in Telecommunication Systems, Switching and Information Distribution Systems, Internet Technology, Fundamentals of Control and Adaptation Theory, Bases of System Theory.
PAPERS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
Chapters in published books
- Lemeshko O., Mersni A., Nevzorova O. Analysis of Influence of Network Architecture Nonuniformity and Traffic Self-similarity Properties to Load Balancing and Average End-to-End Delay // Data-Centric Business and Applications. ICT Systems-Theory, Radio-Electronics, Information Technologies and Cybersecurity (Volume 5). Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, 2021, vol 48. Springer, Cham. P. 467-787(SCOPUS)
Scientific Journal Papers
- V.M. Poshtarenko, A. Mersni. Optimization of IP/MPLS Networks Based on Simulation // Bulletin of the National Technical University "Kohli". Thematic issue. Engineering and Electrophysics of High Voltages. - 2012. - No. 21. - P. 223 - 228.
- Poshtarenko V. M. A. Iu. Andreev, A. Mersni. Quality of Service Provision on Critical Areas of Multiservice Network // Bulletin of the NTU "KhPI". - 2013. - No. 60 (1033). - P. 94-100.
- Mersni A. Investigation of Flow-based Load Balancing Model in Telecommunication Network with Heterogeneous Architecture [Electronic resource] / A. Mersni // Problems of Telecommunications. - 2016 - No. 2 (19). - P. 59 - 80. – Access mode to the journal: http://pt.journal.kh.ua/2016/2/1/162_mersni_routing.pdf.
- Mersni, A., Ilyashenko, A. Complex criterion of load balance optimality for multipath routing in telecommunication networks of nonuniform topology Telecommunications and Radio Engineering (English translation of Elektrosvyaz and Radiotekhnika) 2017 | journal-article. (SCOPUS)
- Mersni A. Model of Routing Multicast Flows with Support for Shared Explicit Resource Reservation / A. Mersni // Telecommunication and Information Technologies. - 2017 - No. 1 (54). - P.117-124.
- Mersni A. Method of Balanced Shared Explicit Reservation for Multicast Routing in Network / A. Mersni // Scholars Journal of Engineering and Technology (SJET). – 2017. – №5(4). – Р. 164-169.
- Mersni A. Nonlinear Model of Multipath Multicast Routing in Telecommunication Network / A. Mersni, A.Ie. Ilyashenko // Radioelectronics and Informatics. - 2017. - No. 1 (76). - P. 38-42.
- Mersni A. Two-Level Method of Multipath Routing Multicast Flows in Telecommunication Network / A. Mersni // Scientific Notes of USEITЗ. - 2017. - No. 2 (46). - P. 98-106.
- Mersni A., Nevzorovo O., Tolstykh Y. The overview of method of balanced resource reservation and multicast routing in telecommunication network// Eskisehir Technical University Journal of Science and Technology, A - Applied Sciences and Engineering. 2019. Vol. 20. P. 132-133. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18038/estubtda.652003
- Nevzorovo O.S., Sleiman B., Mersni A., Sukhoteplyy V.M. Improving of flow-based model for multicast routing on principles of Traffic Engineering technology// Problems of Telecommunications. -2019. - No. 2 (25). - P. 27-36. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30837/pt.2019.2.02
- Poshtarenko V.M. Model of Studying Service Quality Characteristics of Multiservice Network under Fractal Traffic Conditions / V.M. Poshtarenko, A. Mersni // Modern trends in development of information and communication technologies and management tools. Materials of the Fourth International Conference, December 4-5 2013. Poltava-Baku-Belgorod-Kirovograd-Kharkiv, 2014. - P. 56.
- Poshtarenko, V.M. Adaptive Routing Method in Data Transmission Networks Taking Account Traffic Self-Similarity / V.M. Poshtarenko, Iu.P. Meleshkova, A. Mersni // International Scientific Conference MicroCAD: Section No.22 - Electromagnetic Stability - NTU "KhPI", October 15-17, 2014 - P. 117.
- Mersni A. Model of Traffic Control of Multiservice Network / A. Mersni, V.M. Poshtarenko // International Scientific Conference MicroCAD: Section No. 21 - Information and Modeling - NTU "KhPI", October 15-17 2014. - P. 55.
- Poshtarenko V.M. Method for Monitoring Traffic of Multiservice Network. V.M. Poshtarenko, Iu.I. Primshits, A. Mersni // International Scientific Conference MicroCAD: Section №.22 – Electromagnetic Stability - NTU "KhPI", October 15-17 2014. - P. 116.
- Mersni A. Method of Load Balancing in Multiservice Networks Taking into Account Traffic Self-Similarity / A. Mersni // International Scientific Conference MicroCAD: Section No.22 - Electromagnetic Stability - NTU "KhPI", May 20-22 2015. - P. 114.
- Mersni A. Complex Optimality Criterion for Load Balancing with Multipath Routing in Telecommunications Networks of Nonuniform Topology / A. Mersni, A. Ilyashenko, T. Vavenko // 14th International Conference the Experience of Designing and Application of CAD System in Microelectronic (CADSM), 21-25 February 2017. – Polyana-Svalyava (Zakarpattya), Ukraine. – P. 100-104. (SCOPUS)
- Mersni A. Investigation of Process of Shared Explicit Reservation in Routing Multicast Flows in Telecommunication Network / A. Mersni // Information security and computer technologies: Collection of abstracts of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference, April 20-22, 2017. Kropivnitsky: TsNTU, 2017. - P. 70-71.
- Mersni A. Optimization of Process of Shared Explicit Reservation in Routing of Multicast Flows in Telecommunication Network / A. Mersni // Informatics, mathematics, automatics. Materials of scientific and technical conference, April 17-21, 2017 - Sumy: Sumy State University, 2017. - P. 103.
- Mersni A. Method of Shared Explicit Reservation in Multicast Routing / A. Mersni // IX International Scientific and Technical Conference of Students and Postgraduates "Perspectives of Development of Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Systems" PDITS 2017: Collection of Abstracts of the Conference, April 18-21, 2017. - K.: NTUU "KPI" named after Igor Sikorsky, 2017. - P. 476-477.
- Mersni A. Organization of Shared Explicit Reservation of Link Resource in Routing Multicast Flows / A. Mersni // Prospects for Development of Telecommunication and Information-Measuring Technologies. Conference of the 21st International Youth Forum "Radio Electronics in the 21st Century": A Collection of Forum Materials. Volume 4, April 25-27, 2017 - Kh. KNURE. - P. 53-54.
- Mersni A. Model of Multicast Routing with Support of Shared Explicit Reservation of Link Resources / A. Mersni, A. Ilyashenko, T. Vavenkо // 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), May 29 – June 2, 2017. – Kyiv, Ukraine. – P. 1145-1148. (SCOPUS)
- Yeremenko, O., Lebedenko, T., Mersni, A. Features of Dynamic Modeling of Routers Operation Modes in Simulink // 2018 International Scientific-Pract9ical Conference on Problems of Infocommunications Science and Technology, PIC S and T 2018 – Proceedings 8632061, pp. 520-524
- Mersni, A., Ilyashenko, A., Vavenko, T. Two-level method of multipath routing for multicast flows in telecommunication networks // 14th International Conference on Advanced Trends in Radio electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering, TCSET 2018 – Proceedings 2018-April, pp. 1019-1023
- Lemeshko O., Lebedenko T., Nevzorova O., Snihurov A., Mersni A., Al-Dulaimi A. Development of the Balanced Queue Management Scheme with Optimal Aggregation of Flows and Bandwidth Allocation // 2019 15th International Conference the Experience of Designing and Application of CAD System in Microelectronic (CADSM), 26 February – 2 March 2019. – Polyana-Svalyava (Zakarpattya), Ukraine. – P. 3/63-3/66. (SCOPUS)
- Lemeshko O., Yevdokymenko M., Yeremenko O., Mersni A., Segeč P. and Papán J. Quality of Service Protection Scheme under Fast ReRoute and Traffic Policing Based on Tensor Model of Multiservice Network. In International Conference on Information and Digital Technologies (IDT 2019) (pp. 1-6). (SCOPUS)
- Lemeshko O., Nevzorovo O., Mersni A., Hailan A.M., Ali A.S., Harkusha S. Improved two-level method of multicast routing in MPLS-TE network // 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON)., July 2 – 6, 2019. – Lviv, Ukraine. – P. 846-850. (SCOPUS)
- Lemeshko O., Yeremenko, O., Yevdokymenko M., Sleiman B., Hailan A.M., Mersni A. Computation Method of Disjoint Paths under Maximum Bandwidth Criterion // 3rd IEEE International Conference Advanced Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), July 2 – 6, 2019. – Lviv, Ukraine. – P. 1-4. (SCOPUS)
- Lemeshko O., Lebedenko T., Mersni A., Ahmad M. Hailan. Mathematical Optimization Model of Congestion Management, Resource Allocation and Congestion Avoidance on Network Routers // The Fourth International Conference on Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Radio Electronics (UkrMiCo’2019), Odessa, Ukraine, 9-13 September, 2019. IEEE, 2019. P. 1–5.
- Lemeshko O., Yeremenko O., Yevdokymenko M., Shapovalova A., Hailan A.M., Mersni A. Cyber Resilience Approach Based on Traffic Engineering Fast Reroute with Policing // The 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, 18-21 September, 2019, Metz, France. – P. 117-122. (SCOPUS)
- Mersni A., Nevzorovo O., Tolstykh Y. The Overview of Method of Balanced Resource Reservation and Multicast Routing in Telecommunication Network // International Conference on Natural Science