Job Announcement - Marketing and Communications Officer
In accordance with the Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08-16-1/19), International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
for the vacant position of
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER - 1 (one) person (m/f)
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree;
- Minimum 1 year of experience;
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding (experience of working in the PPC sphere of digital marketing is an advantage);
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities;
- Exceptional presentation skills;
- Strong proficiency in communication and writing in English and Bosnian (proficiency in Turkish language is an advantage);
- Good time management and organizational abilities;
- Self-motivated and eager to learn;
- Proactive and has team spirit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all major IUS social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter) and search engines;
- Participates, runs and optimizes different PPC campaigns;
- Monitors accounts on search platforms (Google Ads) and analyses performance data;
- Provides support in design and creation of marketing and promotional material with the assistance of the Creative Content Specialist;
- Assists Media Relations and Publications Coordinator in writing press releases, news and other communication materials produced by the Office;
- Assists in the design and preparation of the promotional activities (recruitment, institutional branding, event management and social welfare and responsibility).
- Highly involved in organizing University events, performs scheduling, internal communication, and distribution of material;
- Moderates events and holds presentation during recruitment campaigns;
- Maintains regular activity of the Office email account;
- Performs other duties per request of the Office Manager and Secretary General;
- Employer may require from the employee to do other tasks, such as participation in committees, translation, meetings, conferences and etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diversified range of tasks in an international and dynamic environment;
- Friendly and inspiring work atmosphere;
- Continuous development and support;
- Attractive compensation and benefits;
- Team building.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo;
- A cover letter in English.
Interested candidates can apply in three ways:
- Personally, at IUS protocol office (every working day from 08:30 to 17:00);
- Via postal service, by sending it to address Hrasnička cesta, 15, 71210 Ilidža or
- Via option: "PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS" at mojposao.ba.
Candidates who submit their application personally or via postal service should indicate the position for which they are applying on the envelope.
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the competition shall be made by the Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed. Prior testing of IT skills, work skills, communication skills, motivation and orientation towards teamwork shall be conducted, too.
The University will conclude with the selected candidate a fixed-term contract for one year, with a probation period of six months.
The job announcement will be open until September 18, 2022. Incomplete, untimely and irregular applications will not be taken into consideration. The application documents will not be returned to the candidates.