THE JOB ANNOUNCMENT for the administrative full time position of WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
In accordance to Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08- 16-1/19, International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
THE JOB ANNOUNCMENT
for the administrative full time position of
JOB POSITION: Website Administrator................................................... 1 (one) person (m/f)
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in IT or Technical Sciences;
- Excellent overall computer skills are essential with desirable experience in network environment, web servers and services, latest web frontend and backend development technologies and internet services;
- English language skills are essential;
- Other foreign language skills are desirable;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the same or similar job.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Develops, designs, organizes and updates (Layout and Contents) of the University websites;
- Provides technical support for website and services;
- Manages and implements web security and policy;
- Administers and troubleshoots the University FTP Server and Services;
- Manages, implements and updates the University web servers (Apache / IIS);
- Keeps abreast of new web standards and technologies and possibilities of their application;
- Defines procedures for ensuring accurate and updated information on the University websites;
- Administers and manages websites and application Databases;
- Manages and troubleshoots the University website backup system;
- Implements, manages and troubleshoots open source application;
- Cooperates with other employees and performs other tasks in accordance with the work plans and tasks requested by the IT Director;
- The employer may require the employee to perform other related duties, such as participation in committees, translation, meetings, conferences, etc.
Responsible to the Director of the University Information Technology Center.
How to apply:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- Biography (CV);
- Motivation letter
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the competition shall be made by the Committee. Prior testing of knowledge of IT skills, work skills, communication skills and orientation towards teamwork and motivation skills shall be conducted, too.
The fixed-term contract for one year, with a probation period of six months shall be concluded with the selected candidate.
Applications with the all necessary documents indicating "Vacancy for an employee – Job position Website Administrator" may be submitted personally by the applicant at IUS protocol office (every working day from 08:30 to 16:00) or by post to the following address:
International University of Sarajevo
Hrasnička cesta 15
The job announcement will be open until 11 September 2021. Incomplete, untimely and irregular applications will not be taken into consideration. The application received will not be returned.