Yaz okulu "Avrupa'da İslam: Çoğulculuğun Zorlukları"
The IIIT Bosnian Summer School “Islam in Europe: Challenges of Pluralism” offers unique tools to navigate our reality and world with its rapidly growing pluralistic essence. In order to successfully tackle the challenges in this context, the program offers academically rigorous and innovative analysis and solutions delivered by diverse and internationally acknowledged scholars and professors of exceptional faculty.
Opportunity for participants: Presentation and discussion on particular research of participants in workshops.
Requirements: 50 hours of direct research and instruction in addition to 8 hours of student presentations.
Award: Certificate of attendance from the organizers.
• Food and accommodation for participants will be covered by the organizers.
• Participants will be offered to visit Mostar.
• Limited number of scholarships is available to cover travel expenses for the students who cannot
find funding from other sources.
• Students should have their own health insurance coverage.
• Places are limited.
• Program language is English.
Application deadline: 12 June 2022
Event will be held from 8 - 19 August 2022.
More information at: email@example.com.