Head of Department of Engineering
SE Program Coordinator
Computer Science and Engineering
International University of Sarajevo
International University of Sarajevo
|Head of Department of Engineering||FENS||International University of Sarajevo||2022-Present|
|Program Coordinator||FENS/SE||International University of Sarajevo||2020-Present|
|Program Coordinator||FENS/CSE||International University of Sarajevo||2020-2022|
Publications in international journals
- Sencer Yeralan, Ozge Buyukdagli, "A Decision Support System for Curricula Design", Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 4, 632-642, 2021
- Ozge Buyukdagli, Sencer Yeralan, “How do weights affect faculty performance evaluations?”, Sustainable Engineering and Innovation, Vol. 2, No. 2, 89-101, 2020.
- M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, P. N. Suganthan, Ozge Buyukdagli, A Variable Iterated Greedy Algorithm with Differential Evolution for the No-Idle Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Computers & Operations Research, 2013. Vol. 40, 1729–1743. (SCI)
- M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Ozge Buyukdagli, Damla Kızılay, Korhan Karabulut, A Populated Iterated Greedy Algorithm with Inver-Over Operator for Traveling Salesman Problem, Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8297, 1-12, 2013.
- M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Ozge Buyukdagli, Quan-Ke Pan, P. N Suganthan, A General Variable Neighborhood Search Algorithm for the No-Idle Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8297, 24-34, 2013.
- M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, Ponnuthurai N.Suganthan, Ozge Buyukdagli: A Variable Iterated Greedy Algorithm with Differential Evolution for Solving No-Idle Flowshops. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7269, 128-135, 2012.
Works presented at international conferences and published in proceedings
- Ahmad Abdulla Al-Buenain, Damla Kizilay, Ozge Buyukdagli, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, A Novel Differential Evolution Algorithm with Q-Learning for Economical and Statistical Design of X-Bar Control Charts, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), 1-8, 2020.
- Ozge Buyukdagli, Emre Nadar, M. Murat Fadıloğlu, Decomposition via Column Generation for Control of Tandem Production Lines, in Proceedings of 11th Conference on Stochastic Models of Manufacturing and Service Operations, 2017.
- M. Murat Fadıloğlu, Ozge Buyukdagli, Continuous Time Control of Tandem Production Lines, in Proceedings of 10th Conference on Stochastic Models of Manufacturing and Service Operations, 67, 2015.
- Sencer Yeralan, Ozge Buyukdagli, The Ontology of Large-Scale Markovian Models, in Proceedings of 10th Conference on Stochastic Models of Manufacturing and Service Operations, 287, 2015.
- 2019 (3 months) : “Bottleneck Analysis for Sheet-fed Offset Ink Production Lines”, TOYO Inks, Manisa(Project Engineer)
- 2016 –2017 : “Production Control and Stock Rationing in Tandem Producion Lines”, Scientific Research Project funded by Yaşar University with Dr. M. Murat Fadıloğlu (Researcher)
- 2014 – 2015 : “Control of Make-to-Stock Production Systems”, The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) Project No: 213M355 (Scholar)
- 2013 – 2014 : “Demand Forecasting at DYO Inks”, with Dr. M. Murat Fadıloğlu and Dr. ÖnderBulut, funded by DYO Inks, Izmir, Turkey (Researcher)
- 2012 – 2013 : “A New Differential Evolution Algorithm for the No-idle Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem with the Total Flow Time Criterion”, The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) Project No: 110M622 (Scholar)
- TÜBİTAK National Graduate Scholarship Program Scholar (TÜBİTAK 2211-Yurt İçi Lisansüstü Burs Programı Bursiyeri), 2013-2017
- TÜBİTAK Incentive Award for International Scientific Publications (TÜBİTAK Uluslararası Bilimsel Yayın Teşvik Ödülü, UBYT), 2013