POOL RECRUITMENT - ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR
POOL RECRUITMENT against future vacancies for the position of ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR (I).
Vacancy Number: IUS-REC-01-1444-1/22
Pursuant to decision number: IUS-REC-01-1444/22, International University of Sarajevo (hereinafter IUS) announces
against future vacancies for the position of ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR (I). The exact number of employees and the type of employment will be determined by a separate decision, based on the real need and student enrollment in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2022
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Degree in English Language and Literature - Grade VII or MA Degree in the field of English language teaching (300ECTS)
- Additional international teaching certificates (CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL), preferred
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience, preferred
- Working knowledge of Turkish, preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and materials design
- Knowledge of development and implementation of English language testing and assessment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and other Internet applications
- Only BIH citizens are eligible to apply.
Scope of work:
- Up to 25 (twenty-five) hours a week teaching English for academic purposes (for full-time instructors);
- Preparation, evaluation and marking of examinations, tests, quizzes, and homework;
- Preparation of teaching materials;
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
- Performing other educational and administrative duties by ELS Administration or IUS Rector such as translation and committee work,
- Teaching specialized English courses for business people in various business spheres;
- Teaching small groups or on a one-to-one basis when necessary;
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo
- A cover letter in English
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their documents to:
International University of Sarajevo,
Director of Life Long Learning Center,
Hrasnicka cesta 15, 71210 Sarajevo,
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about the University and the Life Long Learning Center, please visit: www.ius.edu.ba
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The documents will not be returned to the candidates.