Job Announcement - IT Technician
In accordance with the Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08-16-1/19), International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
for the vacant position of
IT Technician - 1 (one) person (m/f)
MINIMUM CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma preferably in technical sciences;
- Preferred experience in computer networks and other computer related technologies;
- Experience in hardware and software maintenance and troubleshooting;
- English language skills are essential;
- Other foreign language skills are preferred;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the same or similar jobs.
A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB DUTIES:
- Help Desk Support to the staff, students and guests;
- Client computers installation, configuration, update and administration;
- Client computers Software and Hardware Maintenance and Troubleshooting;
- Campus Internet, Network and Wireless Connection Implementation and Technical Support;
- Presentation and Data Projectors Technical Support;
- Copy/Print Technical Support;
- Sound System and Simultaneous Translation System Technical Support;
- Cabling, Termination and Testing (Network, Phone, Power Supply);
- Client Software and Hardware Installation, Configuration and Update;
- Implements standard testing procedures, installations and updates, generating standard reports;
- Participates in emergencies fixing failures;
- Cooperates with other employees and performs other tasks in accordance with work plans and tasks requested by the Director of the University Information Technology Center;
- Responsible to the Director of the University Information Technology Center.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo;
- A cover letter in English.
Applications (indicating the job position for which you are applying) may be submitted:
- Personally at IUS protocol office (every working day from 08:30 to 16:00);
- By post to the following address International University of Sarajevo, Hrasnička cesta, 15, 71210 Ilidža or
- Via option: "PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS" at mojposao.ba.
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the competition shall be made by the Committee. Prior knowledge testing of IT skills, work skills, communication skills and orientation towards teamwork and motivation skills shall be conducted, too.
The fixed-term contract for one year, with a 6-month probation period shall be concluded with the selected candidate.
The job announcement will be open until 22 October 2021. Incomplete, untimely and irregular applications will not be taken into consideration. The application received will not be returned.