Islam in Contemporary World
International University of Sarajevo (IUS) in cooperation with its partner Center for Advanced Studies (Sarajevo) is organizing 12th Summer School titled "Islam in Contemporary World".
The program is designed for senior BA and MA students. Lectures will cover mainly the following two topics:
- Key issues in contemporary Islamic thought
- Islam in Europe
Prof. Ferid Muhić, Dr. Ardian Muhaj, Dr. Dzevada Susko, Dr. Ermin Sinanović, Dr. Mirza Sarajkić, Dr. Mentor Beqa, Dr. Harun Karčić, Dr. Hikmet Karčić, Dr. Ehlimana Memišević, Dr. llir Kalemaj, Mr. Sehija Dedović, Mr. Đermana Kurić, Amb. Muhamed Jusić, Amb. Amel Kovačević, Mr. Omer Kajoshaj, and Dr. Ahmet Alibašić.
- Transportation by car, bus or train, food and accommodation costs covered by the organizers.
- Participants from outside the Balkans will have to cover their travel expenses to and from Podgorica or Sarajevo.
- All other costs will be covered by the organizers.
- Participants have to take care of their travel health insurance.
- Program language is English.
5 June 2022
The event will be held from 2-9 August, 2022.
For more questions please contact: email@example.com.