JOB ANNOUNCMENT: IT SYSTEM ENGINEER
In accordance with the Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08-16-1/19), International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
for the vacant position of
IT SYSTEM ENGINEER - 1 (one) person (m/f)
MINIMUM CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Degree Computer/Technical Sciences. Cisco CCNA Certificate is essential, excellent overall computer skills are essential with experiences in Network Security, Voice over IP, Wireless and Cloud computing technology. Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in the same or similar job. English language skills are essential.
A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for administration, monitoring and troubleshooting of network system and security;
- Internet and network connectivity management and troubleshooting;
- Coordination and monitoring of the network and IT support activities of the University IT Center's Technicians and Help Desk Staff;
- Management, configuration and troubleshooting of network devices (Switch, Router, Voice Gateway, Firewall, etc.);
- Management, administration and troubleshooting of network services (E-mail, FTP, DNS, AD, DHCP, QoS, etc.);
- Firewall and access control configuration and administration;
- Diagnosing system activities, hardware interchanges or software errors;
- Adjusting installations and supporting users in use of software packages, use of the system and network resources;
- Planning development (upgrading) of computer resources, software packages and giving recommendations for selection of new hardware and software;
- Co-operating with other employees and performing other tasks in accordance with work plans and tasks requested by the Director of IT Center;
- The employer may require the employee to perform other related duties, such as participation in committees, translation, meetings, conferences, etc.;
- Responsible to the Director of the University Information Technology Center.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo;
- A cover letter in English.
Applications (indicating the job position for which you are applying) may be submitted:
- Personally, at IUS protocol office (every working day from 08:30 to 16:00);
- Via option: "PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS" at mojposao.ba or
- By post to the following address:
International University of Sarajevo
Hrasnička cesta, 15
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the competition shall be made by the Committee. Prior testing of knowledge of IT skills, work skills, communication skills and orientation towards teamwork and motivation skills shall be conducted, too.
The fixed-term contract for one year, with a probation period of six months shall be concluded with the selected candidate.
The job announcement will be open until 15 October 2021. Incomplete, untimely and irregular applications will not be taken into consideration. The application received will not be returned.